meeting places

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Sun, 05 Mar 2000 11:00:55 -0500

Edward Glowacki wrote:

> I think your questions have been addressed in the past.  Maybe we should
> make up a short FAQ for the web page with this stuff, anybody?

Good idea.  I'll throw something together.  I'll probably have the
Installfest page on there by tonight.

Basically, if *anyone* can a place on or near MSU that is large
enough to fit, say 40 people, is QUIET, easy parking, is accessable
during the weekends, and does not require people to be students
of MSU, then by all means lets meet there.

--
Alan Garrison _ agarris@voyager.net
"I think it's unfair that only one company can make Monopoly."