Meetings, MSU facilities, and membership

Mark Szidik - Michigan Library Consortium szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:28:52 -0500 (EST)

Sean,

This is a very interesting idea.  I think we should get a
volunteer(s) to do some preliminary investigation work on this topic and
then present the options to the group.  Any takers?

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us