Installfest flier available

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Mon, 06 Mar 2000 23:22:27 -0500

On the resources page at www.gllug.org is my first Installfest
flier.  It is a full 8.5/11" flier, and is a bit wordier that
I had originally intended, but does state the basic purpose
of the whole event, and covers our a$$es a little bit on the
topic of data loss.  I ask that everyone download it and
preview it for content, typos, etc...  If there are no errors
found (or are fixed quickly), please start printing as many
copies as you can and start handing them out.

ALSO, for those that will distribute these fliers, please post
to the list where you have done so.  I was thinking that we
will probably have an event page showing photos and stuff,
and we could mention the local stores and organizations that
allowed us to put these fliers up.

If you do distribute these in area stores, please ask them
first. :)  I think if you mention that we will list their
store on our event page, they will probably have no problem
with us advertising this.

I also purchased a small stack of mildly flourescent-colored
paper, and I think they look good on them.  It stands out a
bit more than on plain white paper (just my observation...)

--
Alan Garrison _ agarris@voyager.net
"I think it's unfair that only one company can make Monopoly."