bad news for cable modems in Lansing

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 2 May 2000 11:32:55 -0400 (EDT)

I wouldnt think the BWL would even consider it.

The BWL and att have pole contracts together for electric and
phone and cable services which is how BWL could be involved periphereally.
They might also be involved in laying fiber down to some extent.

I think hte best bet is getting on the cablecompany, they might be able to
tie into a newer switch thats in the bordering area(s) without having to
string cable to far or violate existing agreements.