k6-2 300 mhz

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 4 May 2000 11:05:19 -0400 (EDT)

Running a k6-2 333 (running a blazing 17mhz faster, 350mhz!!! wooo!!) with
128mb PC100.  As long as your motherboard can support PC100, it's
definately the way to go for the k6-2.  Most motherboards made within
probably the last year, year and a half, should support 100mhz FSB.

That quote also talks about the Athlon and PC100 SDRAM, which is probably
equivalent to talking about a Ferarri and tires from a Geo Metro.  Yeah,
you could put PC100 in your Athlon system, but why?

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services