k6-2 300 mhz

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 4 May 2000 09:25:47 -0400 (EDT)

I thought PC100 was backward compatible with PC66(?) You just don't get
the speed boost by putting 100 in a 66 slot.

The motherboard would determine between the older 5v Dimms and the 3.3v
dimms. The PCXXX series doesnt have the autodetection for the correct
voltage on the DIMM which the "older" DIMMS did.