k6-2 300 mhz OT

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Sun, 7 May 2000 17:29:09 -0400 (EDT)

I might be willing to sell my k6-2 333mhz CPU, thinking about upgrading my
box to a 500-550mhz K62, but of course I was wondering what I was going to
do with the old CPU, don't like to have hardware just sitting around, ya
know? =)  I'll check pricing and see what I can find.

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services