corel linux

Mike Rambo mrambo@lsd.k12.mi.us
Mon, 08 May 2000 09:25:42 -0400

We have just installed Corel linux on a text desktop machine and
are interested in adding some app's.  In particular it comes
default with only Navigator and we want to add the Communicator
suite.  I seem to remember reading that Corel is built on the
Debian distro and as such, I would assume uses the Debian
package manager.

Could some of you knowledgeable Debian users give me a quick
rundown on how to use the Debian package manager (or direct me
to website with said content) as well as URL's to find the
upgrade files the Debian package manager uses?

TIA

Mike Rambo
Lansing School District