Next Meeting

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:25:09 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, James Dooley wrote:
> Gllug.org is still saying that the next meeting is on the 8th...
>
> Does anybody know when the next meeting will be?

Hmm... *reaches into a hat and pulls out a date*  The next meeting will be....

*sounds of cooling fans and hard drives spinning up... -vroooom- -vrooooooom-*
*in a boomy monster-truck-announcer voice*

sunday Sunday SUNDAY!!!  Live at MLC or AAI, monster Monster MONSTER
LINUX!  Apache, Mozilla, Gnome, and Mandrake battle it out with
VIM, EMACS, X, and Sendmail to see who's the biggest and BADDEST
Linux app of them all.  Tickets available at the door, only $0!
Advance orders at linux-user@egr.msu.edu or www.GLLUG.org, only
*$0*!  Sunday is Newbie night, all newbies get a free copy of
Linux!!! (Supply of CD's limited, reserve yours now![1])   Don't
miss your chance to meet folks like DPK@egr.msu.edu, Pfaffben@debian.org,
glowack2@msu.edu and WebsterR@atmosphereannealing.com!!!  sunday
Sunday SUNDAY, monster Monster MONSTER LINUX!!!!  A GLLUG.org
production.

*-vroooom- -vrooooooooom-*

Meeting: Sunday, Nov 19, 6pm, at MLC or AAI (Mark, Roger?)
Topic: Same as we were supposed to have last meeting since there were only
3 of us there. =)  Unless there's another topic that someone would like
to present, which would be cool. *hint hint*

[1] Currently I have one set of 2 Debian 2.2 CD's I could give
away.  *gulp*  We lost Alan the BurnerMan and our stash of CD's
too, so if you want a CD, let us know and we could probably try to
get ahold of one for the meeting.

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org