Next Meeting

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:43:56 -0500 (EST)

MLC is available for the Sunday Meeting.

I can burn CD's for RedHat 7.0, Debian 2.2 and StarOffice 5.2.  If you
would like a some, please Email me directly.  I will only make enough
CD's for those that Email me.

Cost is $1 per cd.

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us