Babylon 5

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:50:54 -0500 (EST)

Um, this list seems as likely a place as any to find someone ;),
so is anyone out there recording (or have tapes from the past) of
Babylon 5 I could borrow long enough to watch?  I'm borrowing tapes
from one of the guys here at work, and back when he recorded them
he had a VCR failure and missed a week or so.  I haven't looked at
the batch of tapes he brought me today yet to see exactly what
episodes are missing, but the math points to the ones that were
aired last week on the Sci-Fi channel's rebroadcast (2nd 1/4 of season
2).  Thanks!

Addicted and trying to watch all 5 seasons sequentially,
ED
;)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu