Next Meeting

Barb Ebel ebelbarb@msu.edu
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:53:57 -0500

I have to ask you now;  have you ever ridden CATA?

Besides the scary people, there is the driving.  I swore off ever going to
Cedar Point again when I found out I could get the same thrill riding the
evening bus to Meridian Mall for 25¢.  My roommate nearly died on that bus.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Pfaff" <pfaffben@msu.edu>
To: "Barb Ebel" <ebelbarb@msu.edu>
Cc: <linux-user@egr.msu.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: Next Meeting

: "Barb Ebel" <ebelbarb@msu.edu> writes:
:
: > I'm a freshman at MSU, and I don't feel safe riding the bus to
: > and from Lansing ALONE in the DARK with who knows what kind of
: > scary people roaming the streets.  I haven't been to any GLLUG
: > meetings yet, thus I don't know anyone.  So, I'd like to know
: > if there's anyone living on or near campus who wouldn't mind
: > giving me a ride.
:
: You'd feel safer riding with GLLUG members than the general
: public?!  I guess you *haven't* met any of us, then.
:
: (Yes, I *am* kidding.)
: linux-user mailing list
: linux-user@egr.msu.edu