Next Meeting

Ben Pfaff pfaffben@msu.edu
13 Nov 2000 17:57:43 -0500

"Barb Ebel" <ebelbarb@msu.edu> writes:

> I have to ask you now;  have you ever ridden CATA?

Years ago, I used to take it out from campus to the Meridian Mall
and back.  Never noticed anything particularly frightening.
Could be that it's declined, though.

> Besides the scary people, there is the driving.  I swore off
> ever going to Cedar Point again when I found out I could get
> the same thrill riding the evening bus to Meridian Mall for
> 25¢.  My roommate nearly died on that bus.

That sucks.

I'm sure that someone will offer you a ride.  I would do so
myself, but I'm never sure whether I'm going or not; I'm just too
busy during the semester.