Meeting thoughts

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:12:51 -0500 (EST)

I'd like to thank everyone that showed up to the meeting last night.
We had our biggest turnout in quite a while, and we had almost as
many *new* members there as we had returning members!

Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks, on Sunday Dec. 3, 6-8pm at MLC again.
I'd like to have an actual presentation at this meeting, so if anyone has
something they'd really like to talk about, please let me know!  Barring
any other topics, I will present a series of short topics as outlined
below:

I. Introduction to the [backspace] key.
II. Writing C source code for Linux using Microsoft Word
III. "Don't touch that screen", a cautionary tale of monitor fingerprints
IV. Introduction to the [space bar] key.
V. Slideshow: Neat background colors for your desktop
VIM
VII. Landscape or Portrait: Which is a better way to orient your mouse pad?

I've worked hard on preparing the materials, so don't disappoint
me by coming up with another topic!  ;)

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org