Meeting thoughts

Adam McDougall mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:37:43 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Edward Glowacki wrote:

> any other topics, I will present a series of short topics as outlined
> below:
>
> I. Introduction to the [backspace] key.
> II. Writing C source code for Linux using Microsoft Word
> III. "Don't touch that screen", a cautionary tale of monitor fingerprints
> IV. Introduction to the [space bar] key.
> V. Slideshow: Neat background colors for your desktop
> VIM
> VII. Landscape or Portrait: Which is a better way to orient your mouse pad?

HELLO! COULD YOU ADD A SHORT SECTION ON USING THE CAPS LOCK KEY TOO, THANK
YOU! THE MYSTERY OF THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTANCE!

FOR MY CONTRIBUTION I WILL BE PRESENTING AN EXTENSION TO THE ABOVE
PROPOSED SECTION I, ENTITLED "WHAT TO DO IF [BACKSAP^H^HPACE}^H]
DOESNT^H`T^H^H^H NOT BACKSPACE^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HERASE CHAR^H^H^H^HSTUFF.

I HOPE MARCEL CAN ATTEND AND MAYBE TRADE SOME TRICKS.