DNS

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:51:48 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Paul Melson wrote:
> 	I have, and really like, "DNS and BIND, 3rd Ed."
> 	from O'Reilly, but it's a few years old and only
> 	covers through version 8.  9 may be new enough
> 	that there aren't any decent references out there
> 	to be had.

"There's a 3rd Ed somewhere?!  And they speak of versions 8 and 9,
perhaps they mean Vi and Vim!  Indeed, if this is the Emperor's
work, I must warn GNU Emacs at once before it is converted to the
Ed Side![1]  RS232, fire up the Celeron Falcon and prepare to jump
to ethernet speed.  We must find Master Yodl and speak with the
Jed Council immediately!"

Meanwhile, in the death StarOffice:

"Everything is going as planned Lord Java.  Soon this program will
be fully operational.  It will be the ultimate power in the universe."

"Commander, I believe it is time to demonstrate this program.  Set
in a course for TexInfo."

"Yes Lord Java"

On an IR remote world, Vi tells Princess Vim the truth:

"Vim, you are my sister."

[1] The Ed-side is like the Dark Side, only it doesn't have the
Force, email readers, or the kitchen sink, it just edits text. ;)

(hehe, it's a little rough, but I have to get back to work... =) )

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org