[ot] silly gaming movies

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:31:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, Adam McDougall wrote:
> Since about half of the people attending the party were talking about
> rpg's and muds and m* about 75% of the time, I thought this might be

More on that soon... =)

> appreciated :)  Yes, I deserve to be punished for the file format but you
> probably wouldnt appreciate the content unless you could play it anyway.

> http://www.egr.msu.edu/~mcdouga9/3dreal.asf

Bah, asf... =P

> ps. Hey Ed, could you get me (or post a link to) that other game related
> funny movie you had at the last meeting? thanks.

http://download.ign.com/psx/summonergeeks.exe

It's about 15mb.  I have it here on campus, just have to stick it
up on a web server somewhere if you have any problems downloading
it from ign.com, or if you'd rather just download it from on campus
just because. =)

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services