Virtual Hosting

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:02:26 -0400

Yes. RTFM   :)   Seriously, I think I did post on this before. I know that
Apache documentation has the answer, but in short, add this to your
httpd.conf:

# netophilia
<VirtualHost blah.monkey-dance.com>
        ServerAdmin blah@monkey-dance.com
        DocumentRoot /home/httpd/html/blah
        ServerName blah.monkey-dance.com
        ServerAlias blah-blah.monkey-dance.com
        ErrorLog /usr/local/apache/logs/blah.monkey-dance.errors
</VirtualHost>

then restart Apache

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 01:08:56PM -0400, Mike Szumlinski spake: