[OT] MUD building

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:05:04 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds like Ben is volunteering :)

I want to get involved in this project.

Ben brings up some good points.  Even if you are not interested in MUD's
it is a great software development project that hits on a lot of UNIX
programming aspects.   Plus it is a whole project

I hope Ben's comments don't discourage anyone.  Sure it may be a lot to
do and be hard, but the only way we learn is to try.  The project will
benefit from all skill levels, and as Ed pointed out there are a lot of
things to do in the project besides coding.

And you can get your name up in bytes when the project is GPL'd...

-Mark