Another chapter in the chip-drilling saga...

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:54:51 -0400 (EDT)

An industrial machine shop supply place is what you want. Maybe even an
auto performace machine shop supply.

Johnson's Workbench in Charlotte might have it, they do sell higher end
tools, but I think they specialize in woodworking. but I am sure if you
give them a call they could at least get you pointed in a better
direction..