Debian, Apache, plus CGI execute problem

Nick Lewis lewisnic@egr.msu.edu
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:28:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Dpk wrote:

<snip>
>Do you have this in your httpd.conf ?
>
>AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
>AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
>AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml

I've added it. I had (but now i've commented it out):

    #AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .php4
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .php .php3 .php4
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php .php3 .php4

Oh, i'm using PHP 4.0.3 (but I don't think that's the problem in this
case). Any ideas other than rebuilding apache, php, and the modules (qhich
I guess I might do, if I can't get it going). Does anyone know of a guide
to install apache, php, and php modules from debian packages? Thanks.
Nick.

>Dennis Kelly
>Network Administrator
>College of Engineering