Debian, Apache, plus CGI execute problem

Jeff Goeke-Smith jeff@goeke.net
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:08:55 -0400

Hmmm, that seems rather non-typical for a php file.  You could be right on
the mark, but generally, php scripts won't do the right thing being directly
executed.  Hence it doesn't suprsise me that "exec of
/home/www/mail/test.php3 failed"  Are you absolutely certain that this is
how it is supposed to run?

Anyway, hope you can find the problem.

--Jeff