ghostscript

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:51:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, Alex Morris wrote:
> I had been using FreeBSD which is not Linux.  This is a Linux User's Group.
> Hence, I decided to install a real Linux (Mandrake in this case) instead of
> a Unix (FreeBSD).  That's all I meant.  That way, people couldn't say: this
> is a LUG, he's using a BSD (a Unix), not Linux, let him learn the hard
> way...
>
> I did not mean to say that one distro is better than any other, or anything
> like that.
>
> - Alex Morris

Ahem!  Our fearless leader, the mighty and wise Ed [1], is a glorious
FreeBSD user!  Speak not against the BSD, for it is Unix!  The
penance for your blasphemy is to rebuild your kernel and make the
world.  Go now to /usr/src and seek forgiveness!

[1] Ed is the standard text editor!
--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG President				http://www.gllug.org