Missed Meeting...

Roger Webster WebsterR@atmosphereannealing.com
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:53:55 -0500

To all members:
I am very sorry that I missed the meeting this Sunday, and thus there was no
place to meet. I was hospitalized on Thursday evening with what I thought
was something wrong with my heart. It turned out to be food poisoning or
some other bad infection. This kind of messed up my entire weekend. While I
managed to hobble down to some political rally this afternoon, I am still
not feeling well. The meeting slipped my mind and I can blame the unexpected
events of the week. (Lame excuse I know.)

I look forward to rescheduling very soon. And this time I will attend.

Sincerely,

Roger Webster