Debian potato problem

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 16:46:29 -0400

I'm not quite sure how to figure this one out, so I'll dump
my problems to the list. :)   My server box (Debian potato,
installed as TC3 and apt-get'ed (apt-got?) to stable) is
having some problems.  If I leave the thing on for a while,
everything starts segfaulting.  A simple 'ps' or 'man' will
not work.  The only solution I have found is to reboot.  I
can't rule out a hardware problem, but I think it is a
softare problem.  I'm not exactly sure how to debug this.
Any ideas?

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."