luser recruits

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:54:28 -0400 (EDT)

Oh damn I swear to god I thought you were dying to get a job from this
guy. Well actually i read an article about it... =)

Here is the article i think I snagged it from \. ($la$hdot)

Ben Pfaff GNU to Win2k

September 3, 2000.

Ben Pfaff a major protactivist in the fight for free software and
active coder has given up on Linux. He recently has replaced Debian on his
main servers with Windows 2000. In the jublient moments after the
successful installation, the dorms reverberated with Ben shouting "MONEY
IS GOOD!" Lured by a riches of a job hunter agency that required resumes
be turned in as M$ Word document files. Ben realized the recruiters offer
were too good to pass up. He swiftly went to Best buy and paid full retail
price for both Windows 2000 and M$ Office 2k. He claimed the money he
would make by replacing Linux with M$ products would far outweigh any
beneficial gains of society and urged his fellow MSU students to switch.
He also concluded that M$ charges reasonable prices for their software.
Considering now that he is part of the M$ developer community that the
small cost upfront for the software can easily be made back by selling his
software. He was quoted as saying,"This copy of Visual Basic can make me
more money then any Linux project I have ever worked on. Soon I will have
enough money to buy a full copy of M$ C Sharp. It beats the crap out of
GNU software, I can't believe I used it for so long!"

Ben was notably absent from his performing at the Rennaissance festival
this weekend citing he had more worldy obligations and to learn Visual
Basic. In the late evening Ben was spotted with 3 soriety girls, in PT
O'Malley's and was overheard saying "I am money!".

Ben was rumored to have sold his fencing equipment in order to pay for the
software. He was quoted as saying, "It feels good to give my money to M$.
It's like giving money to a church. It just feels right knowing a big
corporation like M$ can do so many wonderful things with my money."

=)