Penaut

Robero Allende rallende@harlan.di.unc.edu.ar
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:43:46 -0300 (ART)

Hi, my name's Roberto and I write from Argentina.

I'm Linux user since two years (+ or -)... I study Computer Science and I
programm in C, C++, Haskell, and now I'm learning Perl (It's amazing!) and
Small Talk.

I'm member of Grulic, a local group of linux users and since a
couple of weeks I'm reading Gllug and i found it very intersting... in my
country Linux it's not very popular, people it's used to use commercial
products, and it's a big motivation for one to find people that it's doing
something similar o thinks in a similar way... (let's say...)

Well... after all... do you read from a person who writes for first time a
mail to a linux user group wich is not asking something ? (at least when
it's a answer)... :) the question is if someone had used Penaut... 'cause
i'd like to recycle some computers and reading about distributions in
linux.org i found this is (maybe) the best for my needs (I say maybe
'cause really don't konw anyone who uses it, and I've no
glue about it)... So... does someone have ever used?

chau (it's means bye)
Roberto