luser recruits

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:02:19 -0400 (EDT)

On 5 Sep 2000, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> > Oh damn I swear to god I thought you were dying to get a job from this
> > guy. Well actually i read an article about it... =)
> >
> > Here is the article i think I snagged it from \. ($la$hdot)
>
> Hee hee!  Archived.  Thanks Sean.
> (But you forgot to include the phrase "total cost of ownership" :-)

ROFL, good post Sean! =)  Gonna archive that one myself also, pull
it out in a few years, or when Ben runs for Prez. of the LUG,
whichever comes first... ;)  Gonna blackmail Ben for money so I
can buy myself a costume too! ;)

> Actually, speaking of RenFest, this weekend I spent almost $500

All I gotta say is that yesterday would have been an awesome day
to be at RenFest, beautiful weather!!

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
                -- Jules de Gaultier