NAGzilla VS Gamera: The Final Conflict, Part II

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 17:20:29 -0400

 * I have 16 GLLUG election votes so far.  Elections stop
on Monday at 11:59pm.  Results will be announced on Tuesday.
Results take effect on the Wednesday meeting.

 * The Sept 13 GLLUG meeting is at MLC, not AAI.

 * Tim Schmidt:  Please reply if you can do the
Part II of the CPU talk (if not, we will not have
a topic).  The next meeting after that (if we continue
our Wed/Sun thing) could be Sept 17 or 24 (which would
probably be my last meeting since my probable move date
is October 10).  We will need a topic for that meeting.
Any takers?

 * I would love to see another non-official GLLUG get-together
Pizza/Whatever thing before I leave.  I've mentioned Outback
Steakouse, and other suggestions are welcome.  We are also
considering Narayan's house (which never closes :) where
we could get as goofy as we want.  (btw:  keg of Killians,
$75 :)  "Office Space" is surely one (of several?) movies
that would be shown on his big screen TV...

 * I am wearing green shorts.  Act accordingly.

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."