NAGzilla VS Gamera: The Final Conflict, Part II

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Sat, 09 Sep 2000 09:11:09 -0400

basher584 wrote:

> Places will be fairly busy because of the game I think.  I would really
> like to go.. and if Mark is bringing his wife.. my girlfriend will come
> too!  If we have around 12 people I think places like the Outback would
> be hard to get seated.. at least together.  What do you think?
>
> Benjamin Noggle
> Basher584

What game?  (I'm obviously not a sports fan).  Anyways,  I
talked with Narayan last night and he is pretty sure we could
hold something at his house.  Sept 30 (Saturday) seems to
be a good night for him and me (and hopefully others).  Other
than giving some specific directions to his house (he lives
out in the boonies) we should have a good time.  Narayan
may want to do a RSVP thing, so I'll bug him to reply to
this on the list.

Sept 29 is my last day at the Lansing Board of Water & Light,
so a party the next night would be cool for me.  Things could
get interesting since a few LBWL people may show up (some
Windows people mixing in with Linux geeks... :)

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."