Administrivia

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 04:24:38 -0400 (EDT)

It might only be an offer for one colour printing
like black and shades of grey or two colours.

They should give you proofs although with only 1000 of them it might not
be worth their time.

Chances are if you submit to them a a pagemaker or quark file, and have
the colour seps already done for them they will be more amiable to maybe
giving you 4 colours instead of 1..