Internet sharing with linux and win98 machines

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:13:01 -0400 (EDT)

You can download REDHAT 6.2  or someone can make you a cd of it for you.
Then you could have it installed before the cable guy comes.
Honestly i wont let the cable guy _touch_ my computer and never have.

Look at the actual card and see what is on them.. i think they are 509b
cards. The whole package is called the c450. i _think_