[ot] more specific party nag

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:16:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Torgo Jr wrote:
> 1. Food preferences:  Narayan has two grills, so unless
> if it is raining we can grill anything.  We can also

I'd like a whole elephant please.  Or if one is unattainable, a blue whale
will suffice.

> cooking ribs (which I am told are superb).

Mmmm... ribs...

> 2. B33r:  If you will/won't be partaking in the k3g, please
> let me know.  If you do, please throw in a few bucks
> since Nar is buying it (just pay that day).  We aren't
> sure what kind yet, but I'm requesting that we get
> something good, not the typical thin/light crap b33r.

N0 b33r f()r m3, th()ugh I migHt Br1ng s0mE ciDerzz.

> 3.  Time:  We are starting this at noon, so if you want
> to watch the MSU game there, feel free to do so.  We will
> run this thing through the night as late as people are
> awake, so if you think you can only stay part of the
> time please try and guess on your timeframe there (mostly
> for food).

Um, 12:10 is kickoff, so like I'm gonna be in the stadium at noon...
Probably stop by after the game though.

> Again, although this isn't an official GLLUG event, everyone
> is welcome to attend.  Bring whoever you like, just try to
> let us know in advance so we know how many people are
> going to show up.  Nar will post directions soon.

Ok, I will be bringing the entire race of beings that inhabit the
Gangly Spiral Galaxy NGC 3184 (http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/
or after today, http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap000920.html)

I found them with my SETI@Home client.

Nar, can you please include directions for my extra-terrestrial friends?

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Network Services