[ot] more specific party nag

Torgo Jr agarris@voyager.net
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:41:27 -0400

ok, sorry to re-spam this, but for the Sept 30 party,
I need to know a few things:
1. Food preferences:  Narayan has two grills, so unless
if it is raining we can grill anything.  We can also
do pizza and whatever else people can think of.  If your
dietary needs are a bit more restrictive than just
"eat stuff", please let me know.  Nar's brother may be
cooking ribs (which I am told are superb).
2. B33r:  If you will/won't be partaking in the k3g, please
let me know.  If you do, please throw in a few bucks
since Nar is buying it (just pay that day).  We aren't
sure what kind yet, but I'm requesting that we get
something good, not the typical thin/light crap b33r.
3.  Time:  We are starting this at noon, so if you want
to watch the MSU game there, feel free to do so.  We will
run this thing through the night as late as people are
awake, so if you think you can only stay part of the
time please try and guess on your timeframe there (mostly
for food).

Again, although this isn't an official GLLUG event, everyone
is welcome to attend.  Bring whoever you like, just try to
let us know in advance so we know how many people are
going to show up.  Nar will post directions soon.

Ben Coe:  Of course you are invited as well, and Nar
mentioned your band, so if you would like to perform
for us feel free (all: yes, we may even have a live
band!)

--
Alan Garrison  ___ agarris@voyager.net
"MD5:  An encryption method used on the Internet."