[ot] Surplus Store goodies [Fwd: Auction Item | Office of Support Services | Department of Management & Budget]

Michael Iott medicinecrow@arq.net
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:40:06 -0400

--------------15F59B399A3F65616119D212

Not sure I sent the original msg to the correct address...

Mike Iott

--------------15F59B399A3F65616119D212

Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:28:15 -0400
From: Michael Iott <medicinecrow@arq.net>
To: "linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu" <linux-user-admin@egr.msu.edu>
Subject: Auction Item | Office of Support Services | Department of Management &
 Budget

--------------1EEAA76C600C2E1BB318C578

These computers are being sold by the pallet. There are usually 12 per
pallet...going for around $200 per pallet. They have no CD-ROM, modem,
sound card, or SCSI adapter  but they do have a network card. FIA
replaced every computer in every office state wide. The Techs installed
the new computer and put the old one in the box...so, they were all
working when they were boxed up. I've set up a bunch of them and they
are pretty solid hardware. The next auction is Tuesday 9/26/00
inspection on Monday 9/25.
Location is  N. MLKJr. Blvd., north of Grand River on the west side of
the road.

http://www.state.mi.us/dmb/mgmtserv/oss/auction/archive/09262000/computer_systems.shtm

Mike Iott

--------------1EEAA76C600C2E1BB318C578

Auction Item | Office of Support Services | Department of Management & Budget

Back
Item Quantity
 Person Computers Varies

Starting Date September 26, 2000
Ending Date September 26, 2000
Computer Systems
There are several hundred personal computers (PC’s) available at this auction. Most of the PC’s are Unisys Pentium 75 & 100 models, with 32-megabytre memory, and 1 gig hard drive and a 14" monitor. Most PC’s are in boxes and include the monitor, hard drive, mouse and keyboard. The table in the picture is not included.

--------------1EEAA76C600C2E1BB318C578-- --------------15F59B399A3F65616119D212--