DSL update

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:18:40 -0400 (EDT)

Not much new to report on my DSL order.  Its been 35 days since I
ordered it and still no word on when it will be installed.

Anybody else want to report on their DSL experience?

Have I mentioned lately that I HATE Amertitech.  I think I need to say
it again.  I HATE Ameritech. I HATE Ameritech. I HATE Ameritech. I HATE
Ameritech!

Here is the latest Email exchange between me and the ISP I am using to
TRY to get DSL:

--- DJIEarth Information Services <info@djiearth.com>
wrote:
> From: "DJIEarth Information Services"
> <info@djiearth.com>
> To: "Mark Szidik" <szidikm@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: DSL Order Confirmation
> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:28:52 -0400
>
> My disappointment with Ameritech is World Class.
> You just don't know how
> bad it is. We are still bugging them !!!!
> DAILY !!!

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us