kde and windowmaker

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:39:39 -0400

yeah, just use Windowmaker (avoid bloatware)  :)

Seriously, though, what versions of KDE/WindowMaker are you trying? I have had no problems on the very few occasions I have veered away from WindowMaker long enough to play with KDE (using sawfish or windowmaker as the window manager).

Edward Glowacki extolled: