TransGaming's WINE

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:38:02 -0400 (EDT)

I wouldnt mind seeing it!

Also if anyone has a PPC based linux embedded system beyond a TiVo
like a TotalImpact briQ, MicroSys MPC8260, I wouldn't mind
seeing those either. I really like the briQ but 1700 for a G3/400 seemed
like a bit much even with ram and a 10gig drive. And I wouldnt mind looking at
something a bit smaller and maybe even  something with the PowerQUICC/II in it.

There is a whole list of embedded boards at:
http://penguinppc.org/usr/embedded/howto/PowerPC-Embedded-HOWTO-3.html#ss3.3