FreeBSD ifconfig options

Don Flynn djf2@danu.ili.net
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:47:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Mike Szumlinski wrote:

> I can't seem to find out what flag to use when doing this.  I tried this:
>
> su-2.04# ifconfig lnc0 media 100baseTX

     As far as I know, that is the proper flag, I know it didn't kick up
any errors when I tried it.  Of course, I'm using a different card.

<host># ifconfig fxp0 media 100baseTX mediaopt full-duplex
<host>#

     Anyhow, when I checked out the fxp driver man page it does list
'100baseTX' and 'full-duplex' under supported media and media options.  Is
it possible that those options aren't supported for the lnc?

--
"Is that sound you're hearing the trumpeting of St. Peter's angels
 or the screams of Memnoch's tortured souls?"