Demo

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:08:53 -0400

I don't have my laptop back from demo yet, and to be honest, unhooking my
protools/final cut rig from my Dual 500 G4 is far too time consuming. I had
planned on trying to do a quickie demo once I get my iBook back from the
Computer Science department on campus

If anyone wants to check it out, the computer science dean's office has both
my iMac and iBook with OS X on them (running wireless too) on demo for a
little bit. I'm sure they would let students check it out if you asked.

-Mike

On 4/27/01 3:00 PM, "Sean" <picasso@madflower.com> wrote:

> you ought to bring in macos x to the meeting for a quick demo. there are
> about 4 people that _would_ be interested in seeing it

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB