Uninstall / Reinstall

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:34:40 -0400 (EDT)

I agree with Pauls recommendation below.

If you have separate partition for something like /home then you
can preserve it, but the directories with programs, libraries and
config files probably should be erased and installed fresh.

Mark Szidik
System Administrator           Ph: 517.694.4242 x17  Fax: 517.694.9303
Michigan Library Consortium    http://www.mlc.lib.mi.us