Mutt config question

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:48:20 -0400

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 01:24:50PM -0400, Edward Glowacki wrote:

   OK, here's a MUTT configuration question.  I've RTFM'd and can't
   figure it out:

   How do you set the FCC to the current folder?  For example, if I'm
   in the LUG list folder and send a message, it should save a copy in
   the LUG list folder.  I know you can set fcc for each folder
   manually, but what I'd like is to do it automatically, so that if I
   create a new folder and try to send messages while in that folder,
   I don't have to edit my muttrc file first and put in an FCC hook to
   do it.

   There's a shortcut for "the file you've last visited", but that one
   is always a step behind where I'm at... ;)

>From web searches and my own readings, it isn't currently possible to
FCC the current folder.  What you need to do is hack the mutt source
and enable the %B expansion in the 'fcc-hook' :)

dpk