bundling thoughts

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:30:55 -0400 (EDT)

It is bundling in the strictest definition. Granted I don't see
multi-million agreements being made to get first priority in the default
install. =) But they are including 3rd party software. They may in fact,
NOT include commercial demo's on their cd, I _thought_ this was their
policy but I could be wrong, which would be the same thing. IE we will
only put it on IF you comply with the GNU/BSD/etc approved license.