Farewell party for Ben Pfaff

Mark Szidik szidikm@mlc.lib.mi.us
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:21:34 -0400 (EDT)

As many of you know Ben Pfaff (one of the founders of GLLUG) is
moving to the heart of Silicon Valley to study at Stanford.  He
is persuing a PhD (Pile Higher and Deeper:) degree in
Computer Science (or is it fencing?).

All joking aside, lets wish him well by sending him off with an
unofficial GLLUG Pizza party.

There should be plenty of entertaining discussion - fencing,
Rennassiance Festivals, Linux, *BSD, and our old favorite M$
bashing.

The Details:
Location:  Pizza Hut on East Saginaw near Abbott Rd.
Date:  Saturday, September 8th, 2001
Time: Starting at 7pm and running for about 2 hours (or longer)
Cost: Plan to pay for your share of food and drinks and to chip
in a few bucks for Ben's share.

RSVP: not necessary, but If you are sure you are coming please
send me an off-list Email so that I can have a estimate of how
many tables I need to reserve.

Thanks,

Hope to see you there.

- Mark Szidik