MET Service Contact

Michael Robert Szumlinski szumlins@pilot.msu.edu
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:09:47 -0500 (EST)

I'd check out www.zoneedit.com or www.worldwidedns.net for DNS hosting if you
want to do it yourself easily. I had MET host my DNS for a while, but they were
extremely slow with updates and almost impossible to get through to.  I think
the tech contact is Scott Michaels for TCIMet, and when you dial the 351-8080
number and ask for MET it patches directly to him, but he is NEVER around. I
host a whole slew of domains off my met modem, and I use both the above
websites at the same time for different domains on the same machine and IP.
My mail server seems to work great too. Hope this helps.

-Mike