LINUX EXPO MICHIGAN (fwd)

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:47:44 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Sean wrote:
> I get this Linux stuff everyonce in a while. I am not exactly sure where
> it comes from. I seriously doubt the club is interested in this..
> But I will defer to your more wise, presidential, and ethical treatment to
> such occurances. =)

My wise, presidential, and ethical response is mixed in below with
the message... ;)

To bring the rest of you up to speed, the above quote was from
Sean, who received an email from skyevents.com.  That email is
quoted below in the "Ed's reply" section, along with my response.
Keep in mind that my reply is directed back to the original sender
as if I had received the message from them personally, and that I
would never actually send this reply back to the person.  It's a
joke, parody, farce, whatever you want to call it.  I think you
all know me well enough to realize that it's not serious.  =)  That
being said, read on, and please, no comments on my grammar or
spelling. ;)