OT: Mac OS X Developing

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:31:11 -0500

I know some of you guys on the list are not only MSU students, but also
Apple fans. I work for Apple right now, and we are trying to organize
something at the engineering building as sort of an OS X Developer kickoff.
The plan right now is to book one of the big halls and have a little seminar
with free pizza and a raffle to win a couple of copies of OS X and some
other swag. What I'm really looking for, since I'm more of a high-end user
than a true developer, are some ideas to what people would want to see in
such a presentation, and what we could do to make it better for everyone
involved. I figured since most a good portion of the students in this list
do a bit of development, it would be a good place to start.

-Mike

|Mike Szumlinski           |
|Michigan State University |
|A26079565                 |
"The future is no place to place your better days" -DMB