OT: Mac OS X Developing

David Burgis daveburgis@excite.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:26:54 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:31:11 -0500, Mike Szumlinski wrote:

>  What I'm really looking for, since I'm more of a high-end user
>  than a true developer, are some ideas to what people would want to see in
>  such a presentation, and what we could do to make it better for everyone
>  involved. I figured since most a good portion of the students in this
list
>  do a bit of development, it would be a good place to start.

Well I'd think a demo of Cocoa and its capabilities would be essential.
Perhaps have people talk about how X'd affect developers. And have something
on carbonizing apps.

What ever, just my ¢2.

Dave
"Danger, hah! I laugh at danger (pause).
Then I run away and hide."--Xander Harris

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/