DocBook

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:28:55 -0500 (EST)

On 21 Feb 2001, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Edward Glowacki <glowack2@msu.edu> writes:
> You should see some of my documents: they have files that
> generate files that generate files...  Hell, my webpage is

I now have a nifty shell script (probably should convert to a
Makefile, but mainly I was just trying to get all the operations
to complete successfully as a first attempt at the problem) that
takes a docbook SGML document and creates HTML, TeX, DVI, PS, and
plaintext versions of the document.  PDF is broken. =(  It then
takes all the files, copies them into a subdirectory, and creates
an index.html file that includes HREF's to all the files.  The only
problem is that the document's HTML file is one big file instead
of broken into chunks.  A chunked version is my next challenge...
;)  Anyways, all I'd need to do is tar or recursively copy that
directory to a destination, and I'll have all the files I need
handy.

--
Edward Glowacki			glowack2@msu.edu
Computer Laboratory, Technical Support Services