NTP

Daniel R. Kilbourne drk@voyager.net
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:57:26 -0500

are you trying to sync your windows box with your linux box?

If so, you need to have the ntp daemon running....

When you say you can "pull down time from the time servers (I am assuming
using NTP)" - what exactly do you mean?

I think you may be confusing the ntp client/server stuff....try looking at
http://www.ntp.org for more...